Texas Clean Coal Power Plant Finds A Customer Photo by Jason Lewis, DOE. Written By: Jeff McMahon, Contributor /6/26/2011 8:47AM A coal-burning power plant that will capture a record volume of carbon will supply electricity to San Antonio, the Department of Energy announced. DOE’s Office of Fossil Energy provided $350 million to develop Summit Energy’s Texas...
Home » Posts Tagged "Texas clean coal power plant"
Advanced coal technology in action Alpha Natural Resources Arch Coal Carbon Calculator carbon capture Carbon Dioxide Emissions clean water act Coal Fired Power Plants coal route Coal vital to America Colombia Energy Resources Columbia Energy Resources CSX Fossil Fuel ge Hoang Ngoc Huaneng Power International Inc. loan lower emissions low sulfer coal mine safety Mine Safety Award MSHA Norfolk Southern Hiring Outstanding Wyoming Teachers Peabody peabody energy permits PHI Group Powder River Coal Corp. Power Generation Within China Renewable Energy rock dust Southern District of West Virginia strata foam rock dust demo Teacher Achievement Awards Texas clean coal power plant ThermoEnergy Corporation United States Department of Justice Upper Big Branch Mine USACOE US Attorney's Office VHGI Coal Winsway
- Alpha Natural Resources to Reduce Coal Production from Kentucky Mines
- World-class Coal Facility Advances with IDEM Proposed Permit
- Governor McDonnell, Rep. Griffith Announce Participation in Rally for Coal Jobs
- Indiana Gasification Plant Steps Closer Toward EPA Approval Says IG Partner During Courier Press Interview
- Arch Coal Completes Term Loan, Amends Credit Facility