SAN FRANCISCO, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Colombia Energy Resources, Inc. (OTCBB: CERX), a mining company focused on developing metallurgical coal production from coal deposits in the Republic of Colombia, strengthened its management team with the addition of industry veteran, Brian L. Miller. Miller will join CERX on April 15 as vice president of...
Home » Posts Tagged "Colombia Energy Resources"
Advanced coal technology in action Alpha Natural Resources Arch Coal Carbon Calculator carbon capture Carbon Dioxide Emissions clean water act Coal Fired Power Plants coal route Coal vital to America Colombia Energy Resources Columbia Energy Resources CSX Fossil Fuel ge Hoang Ngoc Huaneng Power International Inc. loan lower emissions low sulfer coal mine safety Mine Safety Award MSHA Norfolk Southern Hiring Outstanding Wyoming Teachers Peabody peabody energy permits PHI Group Powder River Coal Corp. Power Generation Within China Renewable Energy rock dust Southern District of West Virginia strata foam rock dust demo Teacher Achievement Awards Texas clean coal power plant ThermoEnergy Corporation United States Department of Justice Upper Big Branch Mine USACOE US Attorney's Office VHGI Coal Winsway
- Alpha Natural Resources to Reduce Coal Production from Kentucky Mines
- World-class Coal Facility Advances with IDEM Proposed Permit
- Governor McDonnell, Rep. Griffith Announce Participation in Rally for Coal Jobs
- Indiana Gasification Plant Steps Closer Toward EPA Approval Says IG Partner During Courier Press Interview
- Arch Coal Completes Term Loan, Amends Credit Facility